CORPORATE, COMMERCIAL AND BANKING
Whether your business is large or small, we begin by understanding how your enterprise works. Our approach to corporate and commercial transactions is detailed, pragmatic, insightful, and focused on your goals. Our experience in startups, mergers and acquisitions, public and private debt, equity financing, and all forms of partnerships is comprehensive. All matters, regardless of size, are analyzed for tax considerations. At every level, we provide exemplary service to keep your business on the road to a prosperous future. We consider ourselves your partner for growth.
We also represent a number of Maine banks in connection with commercial lending. We understand that our work on these loans is an integral part of your service to your best customers, so we work smartly and efficiently to protect your interest while making sure you have a happy borrower.
Areas of expertise include:
Amy J. Visentin
• Formation of Corporations and General and Limited Liability Companies
• Mergers and Acquisitions
• Corporate Reorganizations and Venture Capital Investments
• Commercial Lending
• Shareholder Relations and Disputes
• Corporate and Personal Tax Planning
• Representation Before Federal, State, and Local Boards and Agencies
• Nonprofit and Tax-Exempt Organizations
• Public/Private Joint Ventures
• Succession Planning
• Resort, Hospitality and Recreation Organizations